4 Erectile Dysfunction Causes and Treatments You Should Know
What is erectile dysfunction?
In the United States more than 18 million adult men have erectile dysfunction. In fact, at least 50 percent of men over 50 years of age experience some function loss. Although it’s a common condition for people, it’s not natural, no matter how old you are.
Just 10 percent of people seek care and many discontinue therapy once they start because they are too ashamed to speak to a doctor about their sexual health problems. There is no need to be quiet about pain.
Male sexual dysfunction involves erectile dysfunction (ED), libido loss (sexual desire), premature ejaculation, and difficulty in orgasm achievement.
Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) happens when a man has difficulty having an erection, or holding it. Numerous causes of ED exist including:
- Psychological disorders, such as depression, anxiety, and tension, sexual performance problems, or relationship issues.
- Conditions that affect blood flow, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
- Neurological and neuromuscular disorders include multiple sclerosis, stroke, brain tumors, and trauma to the spinal cord.
- Medicines with sexual side effects, such as Parkinson’s disease medications, fatigue, high blood pressure, pain, and heart disease
- Pelvic surgery including breast cancer surgery, colorectal tumors, lung cancer, and spinal cord disorders.
- Lifestyle factors such as heavy drinking, smoking, recreational substance use, and lack of exercise.
- Low testosterone (low T) or hormonal deficiency that can result from aging, testicular injury, cancer chemotherapy, and radiation therapy, genetic disorders, obesity, liver or kidney disease, or pituitary gland disorders.
There are many treatments for erectile dysfunction, such as:
- penile suppositories,
- vacuum devices, and
ED pills: There are currently three pills of sildenafil Kamagra Oral Jelly, vardenafil, tadalafil is erectile dysfunction approved by the FDA. These medicines are available at GenericBuddy online pharmacy. Both of them are called phosphodiesterase inhibitors, meaning that they act by blocking chemicals that stop erections.
- Sildenafil: Sildenafil Cenforce 100 is used for erectile dysfunction treatment of men. Sildenafil is part of a group of drugs called inhibitors of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5). These medicines prevent function too easily on an enzyme called type-5 phosphodiesterase. One region where this enzyme acts is the penis. Sildenafil Suhagra 100 operates by blocking a chemical that is called phosphodiesterase type-5 in your body from the action. It allows the blood vessels to expand (relax) and increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. Fildena 100 helps to keep an erection going.
- Tadalafil: Tadalafil Tadacip 20 is a drug used for treating erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil is the generic drug name and Tadalafil (branded version) is the active ingredient. The only difference between the two is the price, the more costly Tadalafil is. Tadalafil Vidalista 20 is part of a group of medicines called type 5 (PDE 5) phosphodiesterase inhibitors.
- Verdenafil: The generic form of Levitra is vardenafil. Bayer produces Levitra ®, and the patent on it has expired since 2018. Many patients identify it as the potency drug which is responsible for the least adverse reactions. At about 15 minutes, the Vardenafil effect will occur, and it will last for about five hours.
Vacuum pumps: A vacuum device is an external (not a drug) device that passes over the penis. Once pumped, it pumps blood into the penis and then puts a special ring around the base of the penis to hold it erect.
Injections: You may also directly inject the medications by inserting a tiny needle into the penis. There are some types of medications and medicines available including alprostadil, phentolamine, and papaverine.
You will usually get an erection within 5 to 10 minutes of this drug being administered. Its erection will last from 20 minutes to an hour.
Injections require preparation and initially having the correct dosage can be difficult. We also do the office’s first injection to show you how to do it and to give us a clear idea of the correct dosage.
Surgery: Penile implants are actually the closest thing to a natural erection which we can do through therapy. Implants are obviously the winner with about 95 percent satisfaction for overall satisfaction levels.
Please contact your doctor before choosing any treatment or medicines for erectile dysfunction.