How a Foreigner Can Take Admission in IGNOU (International Division)?
Indira Gandhi National Open University is famously called as (IGNOU) was established in 1985 by the act of Parliament. IGNOU has 67 regional centers, 21 schools, 2667 study centers and 29 overseas centers in more than 15 countries. IGNOU offers more than 226 academic programs and various diploma courses, certificate courses, degree courses and doctorate courses. Each state has at least one regional center as well as one study center. The students who want to take the admission in IGNOU can contact to the nearest regional center of IGNOU.
IGNOU International Division
The foreigner or Indian students who are migrated to foreign can be able to take admission in IGNOU. IGNOU has several international division in out of India such as Kuwait, oman, Bahrain, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Mauritius, Ethiopia, Ivory coast, Kenya, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Abu Dhabhi, UAE, Sharjah, Ras- Al Khaimah, Dubai, Doha,
Qatar, Dammam, Khobar, Papua new guinea, Singapore and Afghanistan. The international students should pay international fees to get the admission from IGNOU. Online programs are not available for international students.
Likewise, all the programme of IGNOU is not opening for International students. Only selected courses will be opened for IGNOU International students. The fees structure of IGNOU will be varied for international students and they need to pay the international fees for exam as well as service charges. The fees structure for international students will be given in the official website. The students who want to see the international fees structure and then they can get it from the online portal of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in.
Admission Procedure for foreigner at IGNOU
Here, we are giving the simple steps to explain about how to apply for the application as well as the admission procedure for foreigner in international division at IGNOU.
- The foreigner can take the admission for their preferred course through overseas study centers of IGNOU. IGNOU will provide the list of overseas study centers and courses are available in the PDF file.
- Otherwise, the foreigner can take the admission through any one of the regional centers in India.
Instructions for Foreigners who want to take admission in IGNOU
- The students should apply for the course that prescribed in the international fees.
- The students must produce the valid study visa during the minimal duration of the course to the regional center of IGNOU. The student who belongs to Nepal and Bhutan should not submit the visa to IGNOU.
- The students must submit the international fees of the particular course.
- The students must possess the equal education qualification to apply for the preferred course at IGNOU.
- Before submitting the application form, the students must check whether fill all the columns and row in the application form or not. If any concerned column should not enclose, then they will not be allowed to appear for the admission process.
- The students have to submit the no objection certificate from the concerned embassy.
- Once the fees paid will not be refunded to the students.
- How a Foreigner Can Take Admission in IGNOU (International Division)? - November 16, 2020