The machine will display a message in the Status Monitor reminding you to replace your Pick-up Roller.
1. Open the Front Cover and the Top Cover.
2. Pinch the Pick-up Roller Cover, and then pull the cover up.
3. Slide the Pick-up Roller to the right.
4. The Pick-up Roller’s holder has a narrow opening. The Pick-up Roller’s shaft is also narrow. Rotate the Pickup Roller until the shaft fits into the opening in the holder.
5. Pinch and pull the Pick-up Roller out of the machine.
6. Install a new Pickup Roller. Before attaching the Pick-up Roller, identify the right and left sides.
7. While turning the Pickup Roller, slide the Pickup Roller to the left.
8. Close the Pick-up Roller Cover firmly.
9. Close the Top Cover and Front Cover.
10. Reset the counter.