Tagged: brother printer showing offline
September 1, 2021 at 2:24 PM #94784Emilee BooneParticipant
The machine will display a message in the Status Monitor reminding you to replace your Pick-up Roller.
1. Open the Front Cover and the Top Cover.
2. Pinch the Pick-up Roller Cover, and then pull the cover up.
3. Slide the Pick-up Roller to the right.
4. The Pick-up Roller’s holder has a narrow opening. The Pick-up Roller’s shaft is also narrow. Rotate the Pickup Roller until the shaft fits into the opening in the holder.
5. Pinch and pull the Pick-up Roller out of the machine.
6. Install a new Pickup Roller. Before attaching the Pick-up Roller, identify the right and left sides.
7. While turning the Pickup Roller, slide the Pickup Roller to the left.
8. Close the Pick-up Roller Cover firmly.
9. Close the Top Cover and Front Cover.
10. Reset the counter.
Follow the steps given in this- Brother printer says offline windows 10 blog to reset the counter
December 8, 2021 at 5:30 PM #105871JimmywickParticipant
- Open the Top Cover (1) then the Front Cover (2) by pulling the Cover Release Lever (3) toward you.
- Press the tab on each side of the Pick-up roller cover toward the center of the cover (1) and then pull the cover down.
- Slide the Pick-up Roller (1) all the way to the right.
This will help you,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.