What is CBD Freeze Cream?
Recently, there has been a lot of headline news in CBD pain relief. However, there are so many products on the market that it can be difficult to keep track of. CBD freeze cream offers cold therapy that can help any muscle ache, but many consumers are unaware of what the product is and what it can do. Simply put, the product is a soothing solution. It is similar to BENGAY or ICY HOT, but it has the deep penetrating relief of CBD oil.
The topical is infused with camphor oil, which has its own anti-inflammatory properties. Tinctures and vape oils have therapeutic effects for the whole body but for localized relief, CBD infused freeze cream can be more effective. Topicals help increase the natural endocannabinoids in the body, decreases the body’s response to inflammation, and may desensitize pain receptors. Endocannabinoids help the body achieve and maintain homeostasis through detecting or regulating pain, moods, memory, and hunger.
There are a ton of options in CBD pain rub, but each freeze cream tends to have the same basic components that have their own properties to help against aches and pains.
- Camphor. This ingredient reduces swelling and pain by increasing blood flow in the area of application.
- Eucalyptus. Similar to the other components, the oil is particularly beneficial for sufferers of chronic pain such as stiff muscles or fibrosis.
- Peppermint oil. A natural painkiller, peppermint boasts many benefits. Specifically, the oil is often used for relief of tension headaches, joint therapy, backaches, sore muscles, and other body aches and pains.
Uses of CBD Cream
There are tons of ways to utilize Cbd Freeze Cream, from massages to topical relief for menstrual cramps. However, the following six examples are the most common ways consumers use the ointment.
- Arthritis Pain. Consumers have reported relief from the pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Swelling and pain, along with inflammation and stiffness, decrease with daily usage.
- Sunburn. Aloe vera is the most commonly used product for sunburn, but the ingredient is included in many pure CBD topicals. Both CBD and aloe vera are known to help against inflammation, making the combination super effective against the symptoms.
- Workout Recovery. Joints and muscles get worn out during exercise regimens. A cream that cools muscles while helping muscles heal is vital for any wellness routine. With anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, CBD products can boost post-workout recovery.
- Fibromyalgia. Hotspots from this pain disorder can be treated with CBD products. Consumers have found that topical creams help reduce or get rid of both spasms and inflammation.
- Sore Muscles. Achy or sore muscles find relief from CBD products due to the creams working with the body’s natural Endocannabinoid System. Topical application of hemp extracted CBD has been known to help against muscle cramps, inflammation, pain, and tension.
- Joint Mobility. From desk jobs to retail positions on your feet, our joints go through strain and pain each day. For joints under continual pressure, CBD treatments can help. The creams are known to help against joint pain but they can also help improve mobility, as well.
Applying the Cream
Application is easy. It’s important to start with clean skin and to use small amounts at a time. More can be added if relief isn’t achieved. There isn’t any risk of an overdose but customers find better results when starting with a thin layer of the product. The topical cream must be massaged in deeply to achieve the full effects. To get more out of the pain cream, consider using CBD vape oil or other CBD products at the same time. Be sure to wash your hands after application. While CBD is safe to consume, other ingredients in the cream may not be indigestible.
If you’re ready to purchase CBD freeze cream, check out Nature’s Perfect Hemp today. With many options in waxes, topical treatments, liquids, and more, you can experience the pain relieving or relaxing effects of CBD in a way that best fits your lifestyle and needs.