Tagged: epson printer error 0x97
August 16, 2021 at 2:03 PM #92611Emilee BooneParticipant
These 5 things could be reasons for a faded printing
1. Toner cartridges that are empty or damaged
2. Dirty Print Head
3. Transfer Roller Problem
4. Setting low ink or toner density
5. Toner saving mode is ON
6. High or Low Humidity
If you facing issue epson printer error 0x97. Take assistance from our IT Tech support experts.
December 8, 2021 at 5:28 PM #105870JimmywickParticipant
Faint Printout or Printout Has Gaps
If your printouts are faint or have gaps, try these solutions:
- Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Make sure your paper is not damp, curled, old, or loaded facedown in the sheet feeder (the printable side should be faceup).
- Align the print head.
- Clean the paper path.
February 14, 2022 at 9:06 PM #108687LKimtryParticipant
Thanks, these tips really helped me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.