Get Rid of Fat Through Yoga?
Getting rid of the extended belly fat muscles and attaining a full-body tone is what everyone is tempted to have. The round-tone figure is still cute but the extended belly fat stomach and thighs fat makes it really annoying.
Seeing the models and actresses on TV leaves a charismatic reflection on the viewers. All the health-conscious audience is completely drawn towards them. It increases the level of enthusiasm towards getting an accurate body shape. Sometimes, the tasks which appear to be impossible are actually possible that brings a person to a level of compatibility.
There is always a dream of having a good body appearance so that a person can walk with confidence and share the fitness goals with everyone he/she meets. Nothing can be achieved so easily. A need of keeping a humble and organized attitude towards new opportunities that request a change is a point to be noted. It is necessary to take some mandate steps to become liable and work on what we decide for own ourselves.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh can help everyone serve this purpose. There are a few yoga asanas that are really beneficial in helping burn the fat, read on to learn more.
Tadasana– If you are a bit lazy to perform yoga then you can start with Tadasana.
- Stand straight and hold your breath for around 20 to 30 seconds.
- Don’t perform it more than 10 times.
- Turn your face upwards.
- Keep your body loose while performing this asana.
Benefits of Tadasana:
- Improves body posture and increases height.
- Provides strength to the legs, thighs, ankles, and feet.
- Regulates the respiratory and digestive systems.
Vajrasana– The next one is Vajrasana. This asana is included in a Hatha yoga pose.
- You need to kneel down and sit in a semi-relaxed manner.
- Your hands should be on your knees.
- Keep the spine straight.
- Look straight and makes sure that your kneeled legs are stretched.
- Count the seconds you breathe and see how long you can hold your breath.
- Practice it for 3-4 minutes and relax.
Benefits of Vajrasana
- Equated blood circulation.
- Enhances flexibility.
- A simple cure to indigestion, acidity, and constipation.
Naukasana- Naukasana also known as the boat pose strengthens the back muscles and shapes the body. You need to bend backward, join both of your legs and point it in a direction.
- Sit in your yoga mat with your legs stretched out in front.
- Place the hands behind the hips, keep the sternum lifted, and lean back.
- Ensure that your back is straight.
- Lift the legs such that they make a 45-degree angle with the floor and keep them straight.
- Hold the position as long as possible and release.
Naukasana helps in:
- Making abdominal muscles strong.
- Regulates blood flow.
- Keeps the mind relaxed.
Padahastasana – This pose is convenient to perform. You need to
- Stand on your mat with a few inches of distance between your legs.
- Breathe out and bend down.
- Try to slide your fingers under the feet.
- Lift the head and look straight.
- Maintain the position at least for 30 seconds and release.
Benefits of Padahastasana:
- It opens and frees the tight leg and hand muscles.
- It keeps the muscles of the neck, shoulder, and legs relaxed.
- Lie down your mat and keep the hands and legs relaxed.
- In one move, lift your back, buttocks, and legs so that they are supported by your elbows.
- Maintaining your body weight on the shoulders, support your back with your hands.
- Keep the elbows as close as possible.
- The legs should be straight.
- Maintain the position for as long as possible and gently relax.
Benefits of Sarvangasana
- Relieves stress and cures depression.
- The abdominal organs, thyroid glands, and prostate glands are stimulated.
- Regulation of metabolism.
Publish your own story here… Start now!
- 7 Most Soothing Yoga Poses to Help You Sleep Better - November 24, 2019
- The Best Yoga Exercises for the Knees - October 8, 2019
- Top 3 Easy Poses for a Great Night’s Sleep - October 5, 2019